Beta 1


Title Energioptimering af industribageovne
Author Nielsen, Daniel Rønne
Krøyer, Morten Gesmar
Supervisor Elmegaard, Brian (Termiske Energisystemer, Institut for Mekanisk Teknologi, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, DTU, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark)
Skovlund, Søren (DFE Meincke)
Institution Technical University of Denmark, DTU, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Thesis level Bachelor thesis
Year 2009
Abstract The purpose of this thesis is to work out potential ideas to energy optimize industrial baking ovens and/or use surplus energy to other purposes. It comes out that only 20 % of the energy consumption disappears as uncontrolled losses. Remaining 80 % of the consumption gets out of the oven in the shape of heat from respectively moist air, exhaust gas and heated conveyer belt including heated products. A typical convection oven consists of 3 energy sections of each 150 kW. It seems realistic that 24 % of the consumption can be saved on a single energy section, if the fresh air transported into the oven is heat exchanged with the hot moist air that goes out of the system. In many cases this might only be relevant for the last or the two last energy modules, because very often the first module has no air exchange. Further 9 % of the total energy consumption may be possible to save, by preheating the conveyer belt at the entrance of the oven by using the heat from the warm conveyer belt that comes out of the oven. The transportation of the heat can be done by using water to transport the energy. Another way to save energy is indirect energy saving. Instead of reducing the consumption in the oven, the surplus of energy could be used in district heating, heating of cleaning water or production of steam due to the baking process. A single oven section, having 2000 hours production a year, can for instance heat up 1000 m2 office block or for instance producing 40 kg steam per hour.
Abstract Formålet med dette projekt er at finde frem til potentielle løsninger for industrielle bageovne og / eller udnytte spildenergi til andre fomål. Det viser sig at kun 20 % af energiforbruget forsvinder som ukontrolleret tab. De resterende 80 % kommer ud af ovnen i form af fugtig luft, udstødningsgas og det opvarmede transportbånd, inklusiv de opvarmede produkter. En typisk konvektionsovnlinje består af 3 energisektioner af hver 150 kW. Det virker realistisk at forbruget kan nedsættes med 24 % en energisektion hvis den friske luft der kommer ind i ovnen bliver varmevekslet med varm og fugtig luft der sendes ud af systemet. I mange tilfælde vil det lun være relevant at gøre på det sidste, eller de to sidste energisektioner da der ikke er nogen luftudskiftning i det første modul. Yderligere 9 % af det totale energiforbrug vil være muligt at spare ved at forvarme transportbåndet ved indgangen til ovnen ved at bruge den varme der kommer ud af transportbåndet ved udgangen af ovnen. Varmeoverførslen af energi kan ske ved at buge vand til at transportere varmen. En anden måde at spare energi er ved indirekte energi besparelser. I stedet for at reducere ovnens forbrug kan spildvarmen fra ovnen bruges til fjernvarme, opvarmning af rengøringsvand eller dampproduktion der skal bruges til bageprocessen. Et enkelt ovnmodul, kan ved 2000 produktionstimer om året f.eks. opvarme 1000 m2 kontorareal eller producere 40 kg damp i timen.
Imprint Technical University of Denmark (DTU) : Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Fulltext
Original PDF Rapport_Energioptimering_af_Industribageovne.pdf (5.79 MB)
Admin Creation date: 2009-11-05    Update date: 2010-10-28    Source: dtu    ID: 252015    Original MXD