|Title||Underjordisk udbygning af Ordrupgaard museum|
|Translated title||Underground expansion of Ordrupgaard museum|
|Author||Lauridsen, Jonas Faldborg (Ingeniørhøjskolen i København, IHK)
Rasmussen, Ronnie Mejnert (Ingeniørhøjskolen i København, IHK)
|Supervisor||Rodevang, Birte (Ingeniørhøjskolen i København, IHK)
|Institution||Ingeniørhøjskolen i København, IHK, DK-2750 Ballerup, Denmark|
|Thesis level||Bachelor thesis|
|Education||Bachelor of Civil Engineering|
|Abstract||The project is an underground expansion of an old museum in Gentofte. The expansion has to be underground due to local authority’s restrictions.
Today the museum consist of four different building there connected.
The new expansion will be underground and will be joined with the four other buildings.
There is a lot of challenged in this project.
• The groundwater is at the ground level.
• There has to be made four connections to the existing buildings.
• The construction pit will be 10 m below ground.
• There has to be made solutions to support the existing buildings when doing the con-struction of the new underground part of the museum.
• There have to be made a solution so the museum can be open during the construc-tion period.
The project have been taken through three faces. Each face of the project closes it more in on the final design.
There have been design various parts of the construction, looked at the dimensions of the ventilations and made sure the climate and energy of the building is applying to the “BR10”.
|Admin||Creation date: 2014-01-08 Update date: 2014-01-10 Source: ihk ID: ihk-22445650 Original MXD|